Saturday, September 27, 2008

Death To WaMu

Untitled-1 copy

Yesterday marks the death of the biggest used banks of all time, and first casualty of the failing economy, also known as Washington Mutual. It is also called the biggest bank failures in history. Due to recent economy failures WaMu is now bought out by JPMorgan, also Chase to some of you who know. If you know nothing about banking you probably stopped reading after the first few sentences and I don’t blame you since I know nothing myself. I only mention this since I have an account with WaMu and just read changes are coming soon. Right now its still being kept as WaMu, so actually WaMu is not completely dead, yet. All WaMu banks will eventually be changed to Chase. So what’s going on with the economy? I have no idea completely I just know its really bad and its all sorta improving, but not much. No idea what's gonna happen, but we all have that wait and see attitude going on, I certainly have it.

Video of the Day:

Yes honestly, I used the whole death of WaMu thing as an excuse to show this. Good excuse? You be the Judge.

No comments: