Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dragonball The Movie Leaked Trailer

Yes, most of us saw just how cheesy the leaked pictures looked. Now for the trailer itself:



We can establish one thing now; it does not look like a Power Rangers movie. It looks better, slightly better from what I thought. Now we will have to wait for the full trailer to actually hear how the dialogue stands out. Gives me chills just thinking about it. Not the good chills either.

Update 10/03:
Now heres a more pre-official trailer, its not official yet, but it seems somewhat legit. I don't know why theres a need for two teasers, but here they are. Also the second teaser is more stranger than the first, you'll know why.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

You're not making this easy for me.

I'm still holding out for an official version.