Saturday, October 25, 2008

The World’s Ending

Has the world actually met its peak? A couple of new things I found on the net points to: yes. With the economy going down the drain and possibly Sarah Palin being soo close to being not only Vice President, but the first woman President (its not the woman part, don't get me wrong, its her in general) here are a couple of other signs of a possible Apocalypse:

Pepsi Bottle Company Group Logo Change:

When was it the last time Pepsi changed their logo? Not since the down of time has this really happened. I dislike the new proposed logo. Some say its just a horrible rumor, but I say it looks too good (or bad) to be true to not be. For now, take these photos with a grain of salt:

And the cans:

And the rest:

http://www.underconsideration.com/brandnew/archives/pepsi_new_work.gif

 

Earlier today I have witnessed the true “Gates of Hell.” I will provide a photo later, since it is just too gruesome for some. Today I came to work today and thought it would just be another boring day. Instead the whole theater was decorated for the new High School Musical 3 movie. It truly was a horrific site to see and I was in the middle of it forever haunting my dreams…

And earlier Fox announced its 2009 movie schedule: Another Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson-led “family adventure”: Tooth-Fairy (only god knows what will happen with this) and finally, "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakuel" will hit Christmas Day 2009.

2 comments:

Joob said...

That's pretty scary to think that our world might be coming to an end. And those are some pretty weird soda bottles? >.>
-Doesn't drink soda though-

Gabriel said...

I don't mean it all literally, but I'm just saying.