Friday, September 5, 2008

Not What It Used To Be

Their are many fast food restaurants that taste exactly as it did just years ago, this includes: Taco Bell, Del Taco, Wendy's (on a small part), Tommy's, In-N-Out and McDonalds (some burgers really) to name a few, but what doesn't taste the same is a sad truth of Burger King. I know there are many but this is one were you can really tell. Burger King has been making their burgers so poorly these days, its almost disgusting to eat there now. After watching the commercial of Wendy's were most burgers go after they are cooked, its disgusting and of course is what Burger King is doing. The burger patty's themselves don't even look like patties anymore. It looks gray and looks like its been used before.

799px-Burger_King_Whopper_Combo

Also the burger never looks like how it does in the commercials.

bkbb4

That's better.

But when has it? At least other restaurants look edible, Burger Kings burgers look like a bloody mess. It looks so soggy, the lettuce is everywhere, and the patty just sticks out. The burger just looks sad. The King holds delicious burgers to people. Sadly his employee's don't. The Burger King by my house is officially gross with its less than tasty patties. I really can't eat it anymore. Even though I get creeped out by him; I wish The King would make a burger for me. Bring back the old Burger King or do something to revamp it please. 


And dont copy McDonalds again. You already did with the 'healthy' kids meals.




Don't even get me started.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Burger King is like my favorite fast food restaraunt so y'know I kinda disagree.

Gabriel said...

Yeah I know, my favorite too, thats why I'm just complaining about the one burger king by my house.