Monday, September 1, 2008

The Chrome Of The Future

8626-chrome

Unexpectedly, Google has just finished a new web browser that sends Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer back to the stone age. Here you can read the about a hundred page (I'm exaggerating, but its really a long read) comic explaining how the browser works. I'll give it to you in simpler terms: Its way better than any browser ever made. This is truly the one you gotta get. Its faster, more stable than firefox, safer, uses less memory, and its open-source; basically telling all other browser developers what they have been doing wrong. It also borrows applications from other browsers so it disses other browsers more.

dlpage_lg

First Browser Pic

I'm not going to get into what else this awesome browser does because all I will do is confuse myself. I barely just heard about it and can't wait to use it. Want to know more about it? Then read the comic.


The new browser is here.

Update: Its super fast! Its over 9,000!!!!

No comments: