Wednesday, June 23, 2010

E3 Aftermath: I Want to Believe

Yeah I’m late with this, but I did a lot of reading and video watching so I have an excuse. 3DS games are just coming in more by the number. Nintendo surely wants to make sure there are plenty of games available when the game launches next year. Before that I wanted to show a few more close up videos on the 3DS right after Nintendo’s Conference. Even if its some of the same thing we have seen before, I never get tired of how amazing it looks (The row of blondes may be distracting):

Just recently a new trailer has appeared for the 3DS:

Very cool stuff. Really can’t wait for it now.

A few surprises are in store for this week. One I cannot tell you about, since it is, again, a surprise. The other surprise may not be so welcoming, since I will be testing a feature here on blogger. Which includes ads popping up in some places. I will only be testing it for a week, so if it doesn’t seem like a good idea, I’ll remove it for good and you won’t be seeing it again.

Now back to E3 stuff: While E3 had a ton of good moments, it also ran into the strange and weird during the 3rd party stuff. Its just as strange as some of their games.This week I’ll run a feature of the strange and bizarre things that happened. Most of which happened at Konami’s conference. What a strange experience that was. And of course, no E3 list is complete with the top 10 things shown at E3. We already know who’s going to be Number 1. Its no question really. But what about the other stuff? Check out later this week on that.

I know I didn’t really talk about E3’s day 3 and 4, but nothing can really beat what happened at Nintendo’s conference. Even in terms of weirdness. I did forget to show one game that’s kinda got my eye fixated on for the Xbox 360 and PS3 systems. It has super fast paced action, but it has unfortunate corny dialogue in the trailer, which I hope will change. It does have to do with the director of the game who has done all the Resident Evil games. So you know its going to be there. Well even with the dialogue, I’ve kinda dreamed of games with this style of action. Here’s the trailer with B-movie dialogue and must stop that from happening:

Apparently this is what happens if Hilary Clinton had become President. Now for some more gameplay:

Yeah. Now that’s what I like to see in a video game, besides the corny dialogue which I hope they fix and most likely will not. I’ve heard the game being dissed though. That it’s similar to Lost Planet style gameplay which I disagree on and wonder why it would be a bad point. Sure Lost Planet was ok and they gameplay didn’t get me into it, but it was still pretty good. But the only thing I see of Lost Planet here is the ability to see an enemy’s health bar which is similar to Lost Planet’s style.

Oh, and some may have missed this:

Crazy gameplay. You totally need an HD TV and a big one at that to play it. I haven’t played many Castlevania games, But I would pick this one one if I could. Oh and you can play as Alucard again in this game from the infamous SOTN Castlevania game. Cool stuff.

Oh, and this was the best game presented at Ubisoft and the best Kinect game I have seen so far:

Well not much else to say about this year’s E3, besides the Bizarre and Best of stuff being posted later this week. I will leave you with a celebrity sighting at E3. Enjoy:

By the way, that’s not the only one…

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Okay first off let me say how much I love the heck out of the blog's new look. And I look forward to your mysterious new feature.

The Resident Evil 3DS trailer is nine kinds of crazy. I just love that just because it's a handheld game it's not going to be a waste of time plotwise. Remember Resident Evil Gaiden? No? Exactly.

Hey it's La Forge. He taught me to love reading.