Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another Classic Returns

Remember the days of the Dreamcast and how many incredible games it has? And now are being ported over to the Xbox 360? Well, one of those awesome games isn’t going to the 360 surprisingly. I kinda wonder why, but I think its also because Sony owns a bit of licensing on the game. But so does Windows…how does that work out? Its also going on WiiWare which just seems bizarre to me. Which classic do I speak of? Well, its a classic among certain people, because it was, indeed, a strange game. The game I speak of is MDK2. No, not Mario vs. Donkey Kong, its literally MDK. And when I mean strange, it was indeed a strange game. It has a doctor named Fluke Hawkins who suspiciously looks like Doctor Wiley from the Mega Man games. A janitor who plays the hero while wearing the infamous bizarre suit. And a 6-legged robot dog who helps out the hero while welding guns. Yeah, your right, there are stranger games than this. Oh yeah and something about aliens? Well, if you haven’t played, see for yourself when the game comes out for the Wii in Winter and the PC,(yeah I guess they still have rights then) as MDK 2 HD, soon after.

No comments: