Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Updated: I've Been Meaning To Talk About This

Just a few weeks ago I went with my cousin (Who has a blog linked in the blog list) to 7-Eleven and noticed very new things including promotions for the Iron Man Slurpee cups, as well as a cookie that seemed to be sold out, and straws for your Iron Man cups. (There was also this Iron Man Helmet Slurpee cup which is totally awesome, but I bought a few days later, but I digest...)I also noticed a two new assortments of M and M candies. There is new flavors like Wildly Cherry (with dark chocolate I believe) and Mint Crisp (Which was the only new flavor in favor (kinda rhymes) of the new Indiana Jones movie. Here are some pictures :

Wildly Cherry Flavor:




Mint Crispy:




The Cherry flavor I find disgusting, but since I had it with the awful tasting Vault Slurpee it may have been that. So try it for yourself. People definitely have to try the Mint Crisp; it tastes awesome. Thats of course if your a mint person. So go to 7-Eleven soon since its the only place I've found both of these and probably the only place you will find it. The Indy and Iron Man promos are pretty cool. Also see if you can still find the Iron Man helmet. Its a whopping $3.50 for the very well done cup, but well worth it since the first drink is free. Also you may want to check out the pink frosting Simpsons Donut. Probably the only piece of The Simpsons Movie Promotion they kept, but it still tastes great.

No comments: