Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Batch Of New Things

Yeah I haven't really posted in a while, but good thing I haven't since I've complied a new batch of news which you surely want to read up on:
  • Has anyone seen Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull yet? I surely have and I got to say, yes my friends, Indiana Jones is indeed back in this new adventure which is really for all the Indiana Jones fans out there. I have no review yet, but I'll save a review for my next post. I won't ruin anything I will just say that it really brings back many memories as well as new ones, and it will take quite a while to take that theme song out of your head.
  • Heres a video which brings my faith back into M. Night Shyamalan's new movie; The Happening:

Online Videos by Veoh.com

  • See the new Prince of Persia video game? Yeah looks awesome. Heard about the Prince of Persia movie? Yeah unfortunately. The only piece of news I have heard from the movie is that it stars Jake Gyllenhaal. Not much else. Here's a pic from the new game:
See that? That ain't concept art. Thats the actual game folks.

  • Theres a new pic from the Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li movie as well. This time its actually Kristin Kreuk as Chun-Li and well shes not wearing her usual outfit, its still a very good looking picture:
  • The Dark Knight website has been updated with a new screensaver and very many other things to download just to let people know. The link is on the sidebar here on the right side. Theres also a new website for the new Batman: Gotham Knight DVD as well, which is another thing to take a look at.
  • Their is rumored that new Spider-Man 4 and 5 movies will be filmed all together. I don't exactly know how that will work out, but its something. Apparently someone has penned the new sequel and that it will all somehow continue to another movie. Toby Maguire and Sam Raimi have not said anything about coming back yet, but we all know they will.
  • The Simpsons Ride opened today at Universal Studios Hollywood, although, I haven't tried to find any pictures I'll provide you with my own near the end of the week as I make my own trek to Universal Studios Hollywood on Wednesday. I heard the ride is great so I really can't wait myself to try it out.

No comments: