Tuesday, February 16, 2010

[Adult Swim], Please Don't Sue

Thought I try my hand at my own little [Adult Swim] in-between show bump.

[Adult Swim] has now announced that they are doing what they did last year, they are also doing this year. They are moving its programming an hour earlier. Now at 9:00pm (6:00pm for us people that get East Coast programming). This makes me wonder if Cartoon Network is now having problems. They haven't been showing the best programming lately. Although [Adult Swim] has been showing mostly reruns, it seems to be going fine with them for getting an extra hour. They need more things though. The only new thing is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, new Aqua Teen episodes, and new episodes of other programming from Fox which you can watch on Fox the Sunday before. They should just become their own channel. Then again they probably don't have enough for it. they are sharing a channel with Cartoon Network. Yeah, won't happen.
 [is this legal]

I think I’ll make this my new header soon.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

You decided not to go with the [as] font logo? S'alright I like the new Blade Runner logo. And the Conan logo.

How about a logo with a each letter in a different font? Nevermid, it might look like a ransom note.