Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween News Update

Hey just thought I would update since its been awhile in one huge post today. I am now back from New Jersey and my recent activity is catching up on some Halloween movies and other in relation to that I have missed to get the feel of Halloween. I have also decorated the page with a new Halloween banner and I will give a coke to someone who can guess what the theme of the banner is from (I myself won’t dress up since I was late to get a costume). We’ll here’s some updates for the week:

- Today Conan O’Brien asked a Monster Truck Driver to smash a huge pumpkin with awesome results. Also Conan almost got injured again.

- New Epic Mickey pictures were unveiled during the week, nothing too ground breaking yet, but its looking really good.

-I’ve been trying to get in all the Halloween movies I can for the week, which includes some of Trick ‘r Treat, The Exorcist (finally saw it), Enemy Mine (not a Halloween movie by the way), and some of Nosferatu. I also saw some Goosebumps while I was away and went back to some old episodes of Are you Afraid of the Dark? Yeah way behind…

- A new DSi was unveiled today apparently, not sure why. It is dubbed the DSi LL in Japan and in Europe: DSi XL. I bet you know where I’m going with this. Its still the DSi, but big surprise; its huge. Why? For the extremely hard to read and people with huge hands that’s why. I only wonder why it wasn’t released with the DSi as an added option. Yeah…

More pictures here.

- As an added note I am also watching The Exorcism of Emily Rose, another movie about Exorcism, and also saw The Office and 30 rock. Jim gave me a new Halloween costume idea. Yet, too little?

1 comment:

Anthony said...

I didn't know the new DS was that much bigger. Like all Americans I appreciate unnecesary hugeness.

So for Halloween you'll go dressed as popular social networking website Bookface?

I see you've got some Pazuzu in your blog header.