Monday, October 5, 2009

Disney is The New Dark

Disney has entered dark territory many times before, but I don't think its ever been like this. This somewhat depresses me since I have never seen anything Disney related to go into this dark path before. Well maybe in fan fiction, but this is actually real. Just take a look at this picture from Game Informer:

What is it? Its a new game from a new studio that is definitely going to take Disney down a path it has not known. As it says on the cover the title is called: Epic Mickey. And epic indeed, the style is quite different. Here is more chilling concept art:

 

Kingdom Hearts; this ain’t. I seriously can’t take more after this last one. It seems the studio is taking Disney to an Alien-Robotic Apocalyptic Hell and it seriously is scaring the crap outta me, and probably for all you other pre-Hanna Montana Disney days as well. Can’t wait to see it. Its a Wii exclusive and probably be ready for the first mature Disney or could be just a teen game. Very Mature overtones though. More will be revealed in London apparently on October 28. Just in time for Halloween I suppose…

Update:

From Game Informers New look as well:

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Wow wow wow. Disney is really going of it's way to expand its fanbase. Well they certainly have my attention.



I agree about that pic you mentioned. More than any of the others, I'm surprised Disney approved that one.