Saturday, June 27, 2009

Today Begins A New Era For Windows


Well not today per se. But today you can pre-order Windows 7 Premium and Professional Upgrade Editions for 50% off through July 11. It won't be released until October 11, but good price for a new and fresh start for Windows. Yes, I have tried it and yes it should have been Vista. Some people have said the new interface looks like Mac. I highly disagree after playing around with it. The toolbar may look somewhat similar to Macs, but it obviously isn't after seeing how well they have doen something new to it compared to how it is today.

To note what the Upgrade means, is that its a straight update from XP or Vista editions of Windows to Windows 7. That means its cheaper for us Windows users which is awesome. If you have the machine power and have some extra cash to spend and want something new from XP or unfortunately have Vista. Buy Windows 7 before July 11. I can guarantee* you will not be dissappointed with the new Windows.

*not an actual guarantee.

You can buy Windows 7 either from Best Buy or Amazon. If you can find it someplace else, its just as good. After that, prices are: $119.99 and $199.99.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

While the preorder discount is a good deal, I'm happy with XP for now. I probably won't get a new OS until I get a new computer.

The guarantee made me laugh.