Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Spirit Trailer and E3 2008 Video Game Trailers

Not much to say, but enjoy the trailers! The Game trailers were unveiled at E3. Also another note: The Dark Knight is this Friday and I shall be going to Comic-Con! Without further adieu, here are the E3 and new movie trailers:

I want to play this now, we have been waiting for years!:

For Fallout 3, there's four parts to the demo, so don't miss them!

More ways to be scared:

Superman Fatalities eh?:

Can't wait for more ways to play in the Halo Universe:

More Resident Evil fun:

Classic Mega Man? Sign me up!:


Why isn't this out for Xbox 360?:

Those were just a few of my favorite game trailers from E3 2008. You can find more trailers from E3 here from our good friends at IGN. Lots of good trailers as well as Guitar Hero 4 is looking more awesome. Also Penny-Arcade pretty much sums up E3 in a simple, yet effective comic. First part being Xbox's conference, then Nintendo, and finally PlayStation. Yeah, PlayStation is not doing too well.

Bonus Movie Trailer:

Thought it was over? Here's a trailer that's came by surprise and went online a little too early, and was supposed to premiere with The Dark Knight. Here it is anyway's if you can't wait :

(Double-Click for better quality)

Another Bonus: New link for Watchmen in the movie trailer links.


2 comments:

Joob said...

I can't wait for MC vs. DC comes out. That should be a pretty cool fighting game. I used to always play the original Mortal Combat for N64 with Yoshi. It was awesome but I always lost. This game looks pretty cool.

Also, you're gonna have to explain The Spirit to me. The first time I've ever heard of it was today watching the Comic Con preview thing on G4. =o So yeah, laters you are definitely gonna have to tell me more about that and what its about. ^^

Joob said...

Well blarg! xD I started to think while I was posting that post that I might now have 90 because I know I have a draft post of the E3 thing or w/e being worked on still. I'll have to change it sometime laters.

Also, HAVE AN AWESOME TIME AT COMIC CON!