Wednesday, July 23, 2008

E3 2008 Press Conferences and Comic-Con ' 08 Coverage

(New font type test so please bare with me):

Yeah, I have been covering E3 poorly. So make up for it; here are the conference videos for all system publishers which I have yet to see. I know Microsoft did better this year so here is Microsoft's conference first and also the comic a sent a link for which pretty much sums up E3.To go to the next part of the conferences just click it in the sidebar within the video:



Here's Nintendo's:



And Playstation's Lackluster conference. God of War 3 though!:



And here's the Fallout 3 demo just for fun, since the last one didn't work out so well. Who else like's the mini-atomic bomb?:



Also most of you know that tomorrow I am heading off to Comic-Con. I just bought a new camera so I should be taking a massive amount of pictures of the days event. You can check out the main website here for all programs and schedules. And of course G4TV will be covering the event way better than I ever will. Even though it isn't as perfect, they still cover much more than I would anyway. Well I'll post pics when I get back and perhaps I might be on TV, way in the back from the other on lookers.

No comments: