Monday, February 18, 2008

"What Is That?!"

"I don't know, something terrible."

  • Actually its something pretty cool.
Unless you want to see the movie Cloverfield, then don't look at these next pictures which shows a toy sized Cloverfield Monster. Unless you want to spoil the movie or already seen the move take a look at what the monster looks like as a Hasbro toy. Its pretty sweet:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Yes it includes the Liberty Head and no I don't think it comes with the Hasbro truck. Its also only available online for $99.99.

  • Well I just saw the movie again and I forgot just how awesome the movie really was. So I am going to give my second time watch Cloverfield movie Review:
Cloverfield is one of those movies that audiences will be very confused about and will get mixed reviews. For some reason people want good acting in every movie they see. They obviously are not movie fans, at all. What people don't realize is in this movie, they aren't supposed to be good at acting, because they are acting. They are acting like everyday people, we aren't actors and probably never will be good. How would you react to a monster attacking your city? Exactly, just how they are acting in the movie, or somehow different. This is how these people react to it.

Oh yeah and this movie will really get you sick if you are a person a victim to motion sickness just to tell you. The camera is really shaky. If you don't get sick, then enjoy the movie. There are very many scenes were it will scare you, and movies rarely do that these days. The monster is really scary too, it looks also just as insane as J.J. Abrams described. Watching this movie twice gives me a better sense on what this movie is really about. First time I was scared, this time, not as much, but it was still really good.

Well thats all I have really to say since I don't want to give a lot away, but its really good and everyone should see it, but realize the acting please. Maybe its best to just wait till it comes out on DVD since not a lot of theaters are showing it. Well if I rate this on a scale of 1-10 i give it about an 8.5. Its really good so enjoy it.

Also theres speculation theres two monsters, who knows.

Word(s) of the Day: Burlap Sac (This gets stuck in my head a lot)

No comments: