Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Briefcase Is In the Open.

[cue Alfred Hitchcock presents: theme music]
Good evening. Most of you probably don't know me. Or will know me after this. Most of you know me as Gabriel, Gabe, or nii-san. Or other sorts of Alias'. This Blog will consist of updates, reviews and the other stuff many people like. Also I may include hauls I get randomly or other cool stuff. So sit back and hope you enjoy the updates, hopefully I get them before anyone else as well...



Wha? You still here? Go home. And just wait till I get to the updating. I'll have reviews for almost anything, anime, movies, video games and other sorts of stuff you people like. I'll also show movie updates to well worth noting movies. So just come back when theres something so stay tuned!

No comments: