Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Two Transformers Revealed

Unless you want to find out when the movie or trailer comes out; I’d turn back if I were you.

These two Transformers are big in the movie (no pun intended) so I won’t go too big into detail, but they are very different from the comic books, this being Michael Bay of course. He redesigned the other Transformers so its no surprise these were altered in some way as well. Both are particularly very much altered in many strange and mysterious ways. I will probably also show comparisons between the T.V. Series/ toy version and the movie version. So if your interested in spoilers, here they are now:

T.V. Show Devastator:

300px-devastatormanga1

Live Action Devastator:

devestator-440x402

Comic Book The Fallen:

300px-Thefallen

Live Action Movie The Fallen:

thefallen-440x569

I also wonder if the Fallen would be as huge has Devastator would be in the movie. I also now know why they filmed in Egypt also because of the close up of the Fallen’s face from the poster. These are some of the biggest facelifts since I just recently found out about Jack Box’s facelift.

Inglourious Basterds Trailer:

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Jack Box's facelift? Don't bury the lead man.

I kinda dig both Transformers' look. The Fallen moreso than Devastator.