Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Belated Anniversary

Hm, I seemed to have screwed up a bit and forgotten I started this blog more than a year ago. Not to brag, but this blog has been up for a year with little or no fans. Its usually how a blog works these days and little people come to notice or care about blogs or the things we write about.

Well anyways, you may have noticed I made a few changes in the past days, trying to modernize in the widescreen world. Which rarely works, but I wanted to fit my small widescreen video’s in the post I make and I may stick with this one for a while. I also make many banners as you can tell. Hopefully the new one I made isn’t distasteful in anyway. I only updated with the new movie that’s coming out in a week or so and to fit the new blogs standards. The only good things to come out of this year and 17 days is visiting Comic-Con and meeting a celebrity a few days ago.

Life isn’t any easier. If your enjoying the blog, there’s more things to come if I can think of anything.

Also I could use some help with comments about how the blog look is going I would enjoy the comments.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

C'mon you had to have enjoyed more about the last year than that. Be less bummed. I command you.

I like the site's new look. I liked the old look too.