Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Tick Tock Day!

What is it? Who the hell knows, but it is deemed a holiday here, which is one we have never heard of. Thought I would put that in to say Merry Christmas to the many – few couple of people who actually read this blog; on that day, but it didn’t quite work out so: Happy Tick Tock day!

Well that time of year again to show off what presents that we got. Well I got a few cool things which many I’ve told about and shared with already, but here are pictures and a small reviews to some I have actually either read, watched, or even touched (I have gotten two Blu-Ray DVDs and I can not play until I have an actual Blu-Ray player):

SDC11200

the office DVDs I actually started to watch and got during my birthday, and I will say now I must own three things after watching it: Season’s 3 and 4 on DVD and a Dwight bobble head. You will have to see the seasons for that to be explained to you. Mario Party 8 is a great Wii party game to own, if you know more than 4 friends…

 

Heroes Volume 2 and 2001: A Space Odyssey must be great on Blu-Ray if I actually owned one. The quality must be so great that you should own an HD to view it…

 

Beetle juice well is a great classic to own, I have not checked it out fully yet, but its a good movie with Michael Keaton and the rest. Also a good movie to own if your a Tim Burton fan. Its also got a nice lithograph cover and I should watch it soon.

SDC11203

This year, probably the only gift I really wanted since I have been converted in to a Watchmen fan, is Absolute Watchmen. It contains new colored art, new sketches, and other neat bonuses and the book is quite as big as my Absolute Batman: The Long Halloween set. I am also afraid to open the book for more than 5 seconds with this book as well. Also there's a really sad stupid story about how there are now dents in the set I got – I dropped it by mistake…

I also got a few other gifts including a Naruto: Uncut Box Set 5 for my birthday, which I also thank to the owner of AFOS, a couple of 1600 Microsoft points.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Very nice but what gifts did you recieve for Tick Tock Day?