Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Got A Wonderful Defense Mechanism. You Don't Dare Kill It.

  • The Simpsons may be over sooner than the creators once claimed. There’s a contract dispute were FOX wants to start cutting costs including the actors paycheck. Can the voice actors really win with their 400k an episode (Not including the merchandise)? Oh, and Dexter could end as well.
  • Apple announced a new iPhone the other day. Its an update of the recent iPhone. People will still buy it. People are stupid. Lets move on.
  • Batman has a new animated series coming….it looks and sounds weird….
  • An Arrested Development movie looks well on the way! But wait, there’s more?! Not only movie, but a Miniseries will also be made to go into the movie! The TV gods actually listened! Joy. Oh, and this happened.
  • Now that we finished with iPhones lets talk about Microsoft’s Zune HD. Well its officially dead. Rather depressing since I actually own one of these wonderful devices, but again Apple wins. I guess it is all about quantity over quality.
  • Well that time of year is here. My favorite season of the year. It is that of fall. The slow transition into cooler weather and when horror movies start appearing more frequently on cable. I usually start watching as many horror movies as I can and buy a few on the side. This year I am trying to find the best horror Blu-rays from all the online sales. They are very frequent this month and more frequent during the holiday season. But back to this season. So far I have brought “The Evil Dead” and “Alien” to my Blu-ray collection, both excellent Blu-rays. I have yet to decide on the third though. Anyways, buy horror Blu-rays now everyone!

If anyone can guess where the news title came from, a Blu-ray movie I watched yesterday, you win the internet for today!

No comments: