Sunday, March 14, 2010

No, You Were Right. This is Really The Blog You Are Looking For

Welcome to the newly presented Inside the Briefcase (not shown in its finished product). Yeah its quite nice, but I don’t know if I quite like it yet. You now have to comment next to the Blog Post’s Title and things were mixed around. I can’t even make a big banner anymore. Well, we’ll see how things work out. In the meantime, if you read my Twitter post I went to Best Buy recently. Yes, Coraline really doesn’t work that way. Its formatted in the old 3D and it doesn’t mean its digital 3D. You’ll know what I mean when you see it at your nearest Best Buy, in the meantime I’ll gloat with this:

SDC11491

It was only $5.50, but I can’t go wrong with a [free] inch thick steelbook. It was also the last one at Downey Best Buy, so don’t wait to get it. Wither you plan to buy the upcoming Theatrical Editions of Lord of the Rings or Extended. I’m mostly waiting for the latter, but sometimes I can’t help myself. Plus $5 off.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

It's a steelbook forged in the fires of Mount Doom. And it is onl there that it can be destroyed.