Monday, June 16, 2008

Another Face In The Crowd

(Highlight white parts unless ready to read major spoilers!) Something new came out today in promotion for The Dark Knight movie. Their hasn't been many updates recently, but this one is huge. It also quite confuses me. It could be just to hype up the movie more, I just don't understand why they would release something like this. It also seems it would come out near the end of the movie. Before you watch this, be prepared since its quite a major spoiler here, since we don't know what exactly Two-Face will look like entirely in the movie. Yes, this is a Two-Face related clip, its not entirely been said that its a clip of the movie, but it sure looks that way. We'll just have to wait and see what this all comes down to. But we all know by now that its all part of the plan.
(Hint for website: Click the shaking HA in Gotham.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that's the Penguin. Or possibly the Ventriliquist.

Joob said...

-Invades your comments-
Ok, this is unrelated to this post even, but you left me a comment on my eye post. And I was wandering what you meant by just like you? xD